Have you ever dreamt of driving a one of a kind museum quality vehicle?
At Lane Motor Museum, we can make your dream come true! The Rally for The Lane is your chance to drive one of our unique collection items in a full-day rally. A carefully planned route will lead you from downtown Nashville into the rolling hills and autumn colors of scenic Middle Tennessee.
The money raised helps to defray the costs of owning, housing, maintaining, and restoring our collection of over 500 cars.
The 2020 Rally For the Lane is SOLD OUT!
What is included?
The right to drive a Lane Motor Museum collection item on a predetermined Rally route!
- You select the vehicle during the Pre-sale or Public Sale
- You may register a maximum of 2 eligible drivers per vehicle.
- Drivers must be 25 years of age with a valid driver's license and insurance.
- If you have had any major traffic citations you may not be eligible to drive. A DUI or any other alcohol or drug-related citation is automatic ineligibility for 3 years following the incident.
- Lane Motor Museum reserves the right to deny any participant the right to drive if we believe the driver is unable to operate the vehicle in a safe manner.
- All efforts will be made to make sure your reserved vehicle is in driving condition for the Rally. In the event your reserved vehicle is not available we will work with you to offer a choice of another vehicle or the option of a full refund. In the case of inclement weather, those in convertibles without tops will be offered an alternative.
The ability to register up to 2-4 participants per car
- All Passengers must be at least 13 years old (by the date of the Rally).
- Each car has a capacity of 2 or 4. This capacity is listed on the chart below!
Each registered participant in your car (1-4 total, depending on capacity) will receive
- Breakfast at Lane Motor Museum- sponsored by Hagerty Collector Car Insurance.
- Participation in all the activities scheduled for the Rally.
- An official Rally poster & T-Shirt
- A one-year Member/guest membership to Lane Motor Museum. (Current members will receive a one-year extension of their memberships)
- Participants will receive a tax certificate detailing the museum's estimate of the tax-deductible value for participation. We will issue up to 2 tax letters per car.
Thank you for your support of Lane Motor Museum!