Lane Motor Museum is home to one of the most diverse car collections from around the world. We display over 150 cars that include prototypes, one-of-a-kind vehicles, propeller-driven cars, amphibious vehicles, military vehicles and more! Want to see a preview? Check out this mini documentary about the collection.
Admission Price- Show Your Frist ticket or Frist member card and save!
Save your ticket! We are offering a special discount of $3.00 off when you show your Frist ticket or Frist member card!
|Reg. Price||With Frist Discount|
|Youth (6-17)||$3||$0- free!|
|Child (Age 5 & under)||Free||Free|
2013 Summer Hours
Effective June 6-September 16, 2013*
Open Daily from 10am-5pm
(Starting Sept. 17 we will resume normal hours and will be closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays as well as Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day)
Directions- Only 3 miles from the Frist Center to Lane Motor Museum!
If you’re using GPS- Lane Motor Museum is located at:
702 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN, 37210
- Head northeast on Broadway toward 9th Ave S (0.1 mi)
- Take the 2nd right onto Rosa L Parks Blvd/8th Ave S (0.3 mi)
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Lafayette St (1.6 mi)
- Continue straight onto Murfreesboro Pike (1.1 mi)
- Turn left into Lane Motor Museum (702 Murfreesboro Pike)