What steps is LMM taking to make our guests feel safe?
We do not accept reservations (with the exception of group visits) or timed tickets. Tickets are not purchased in advance; admission is paid upon arrival at the Gift Shop.
The Museum is following local, state, and CDC guidelines for sanitation and personal protection, including:
- Facemasks will be required for staff, and are required for our guests
- Social distancing will be required in our lobby and restrooms, including separated one-way traffic for entering and exiting the building
- An acrylic sneeze guard shield has been installed at the ticket counter
- Our vending area will be closed
- Access to our gift shop will be limited
- Closure of interactive exhibits, and other likely touchpoints
- Vault tours of the basement are limited to no more than 8 per group
- Strict adherence to locally-mandated daily temperature screenings and health assessments by staff
- Periodic cleansing of door handles and jambs, light switches, and other touchpoints
- Daily deep-cleaning by our janitorial staff
- Daily disinfectant applied to the lobby, restrooms, and other common areas of the building by method of a fogging machine before open