Enjoy these published articles that feature Lane Motor Museum:
- Southwest Spirit magazine features Lane Motor Museum in their December, 2010 article about Adventures in Nashville.
- Yee-Haw! Nissan Z Cars lnvade Nashville (courtesy of Edmunds' Inside Line,Reprinted from www.edmunds.com with permission.)
- 1947 Tatra T87: Exotic Czech by Bruce Sweetman, AutoWeek (9/24/2007)It's a Tatra T87. It was made in Czechoslovakia in 1947. The fin is for stability." Jeff Lane, founder of the Lane Motor Museum which owns the silver streamliner, patiently answers each question. Parked in front of a small café, the Tatra T87 stands out like an exotic fruit, far removed from the common-car family tree. It was the culmination of decades of work by the most innovative designer you've never heard of: Hans Ledwinka.... READ THE FULL STORY ON AUTOWEEK.
- Great American Race Makes Stop in Nashville (courtesy of the Tennessean)
- Salon City Magazine April '07- feature about Lane Motor Museum
- Hemmings Motor News - The Revolution Started - And Ended - with Helicron No. 1 Reprinted courtesy of Hemmings Motor News
- Auto Museums in the Land of NASCAR (courtesy of New York Times)