[div class="alert" class2="icon"]The Third Annual Rally for The Lane is now on sale! Please scroll to the bottom of this page for a list of available cars![/div]
NOTE: If you don't see the available cars listed on the bottom of this page after 10am on Friday, June 1, 2012- please refresh the page in your browser to re-load the content. Thank you.
Rally for The Lane Event Schedule*:
Saturday, September 29, 2012 or Saturday, October 13, 2012
7:30am - 5:30pm (Central Time)
|7:30 am||Arrive at Lane Motor Museum for Registration and a light pre-Rally breakfast sponsored by Brad Phillips of Hagerty Collector Car Insurance. Everyone will have a chance to look around the museum and the drivers (max of 2 per vehicle) will receive a personal driving lesson in their car.|
|8:45 am||Pre-rally meeting and group photo.|
|9:00 am||First car out – (cars will leave 1 minute apart; slower cars will leave first).|
|1:00 pm||Arrive at the Mt. Pleasant Grille for lunch!|
|2:30 pm||Rally resumes – (cars will leave in 1-minute intervals).|
|4:30 pm||Return to the museum. Enjoy a post-Rally reception and private access to the museum's basement collection.|
|5:30 pm||Trophy presentation!|
|6:30 pm||(OPTIONAL- Requires separate RSVP/payment) Time to relax with a group dinner that will take place in the museum exhibit area and will be catered by our friends at The Pig & Pie restaurant. Details will be sent with registration.|
Registering a car for the Rally for The Lane includes:
- The right to drive the registered vehicle** during the Rally for The Lane.
(**Please note that all efforts will be made to make sure the selected vehicle is in driving condition for the Rally. If any car is deemed undrivable we will offer you your choice of another vehicle or the option of a full refund.)
- The ability to register up to 2-4 participants per car (determined by the car's capacity). A max of two participants per vehicle may be designated as drivers; if the car allows for more participants, all others must be passengers.
- Drivers must be at least 25 years of age with a valid driver's license and passengers must be at least 16 years old.
- Each participant registered in your group for this car (up to 4 total) will receive all the privileges of Rally Registration including:
- Participation in the Pre-Rally Breakfast at Lane Motor Museum sponsored by Brad Phillips of Hagerty Collector Car Insurance
- Participation in all the activities scheduled for the Rally.
- An official Rally T-shirt & poster.
- Lunch provided at the Mt. Pleasant Grille in Columbia, TN.
- A one year membership to Lane Motor Museum. (Current members will receive a one year extension of their memberships)
- Past participants are given access to a special pre-sale for future years of the Rally for The Lane!
Steps for Registration: (Car list will be added to the bottom of this page on June 1 at 10:00 am!)
- Scroll through the list of available cars below to see which cars are still available for each day of the rally.
- If you would like to learn more about any car, click on the photo of the car for more information.
- When you're ready to register simply click the buy now button on the date you wish to register the vehicle. You will be charged a $50 non-refundable deposit to reserve the car. The deposit amount will be applied to the cost of the car registration upon invoice.
NOTE: Car registrations range from $450-$850 depending on the car. A full list of cars & pricing will be posted June 1, 2012 at 10am. Please note that since past participants are given access to an exclusive pre-sale, many spots are pre-sold so please come back to this site at the time of the public on-sale for the best selection. Thank you!
- NOTE: Each car is only available to be registered once so if a car shows as sold-out after you click on it then it has been sold to another party. We will try to indicate this on the website as quickly as possible.
- After registration you will initially receive a receipt from PayPal. It is not possible for a car to be registered twice on the same day so this is verfication that the car you selected is reserved for you.
- Within 2-3 business days you will receive official registration information from the museum. If you plan to split the car registration with another party you can indicate this information in your registration form. We will then invoice you and, if applicable, the other member(s) of your party for the remaining payment.
- **NEW FOR 2012** All participants will be required to sign a hold harmless agreement.
[div class="notice" class2="icon"]
Have more questions? Check out our
Rally for The Lane Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your support of Lane Motor Museum!